Featured Not resolved

The worst experience to book my 6 days Colorado trip Bus from USA coach. The bus came late and it was another subcontractors bus which was 2001 Model with 850k miles on it as seen in picture and also our quote included 12 hours local service which the drivers refused so we had to book 2 vans for our trip inside Colorado. The driver was sleeping on way to Colorado while driving and we were almost in to an accident.He was too old and we had to give him directions for the way from San Antonio to Breckenridge.

We called dispatch but they were not helpful.

The bus had old tryes and no chains either and I have a lot to say.

But I would recommend please do not use this company as it is a matter safety of your family while traveling even a small trip.

Do use this USA Coach

We went on March 2016 on our trip

rufi wrote the review because of bad quality at Coach Usa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coach Usa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coach Usa and coach usa bus service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coach Usa?

Comments