Product: Coach Usa Vehicle Driver Clear all filters (0 of 12 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Coach Usa - Texting

Had a driver texting while driving this evening
3.9

Coach Usa - Bad Driver

On bus 58969 the 8:15 to Suffern. Again the same dumb. Slow driver. Took her 4 tries to pull out of her spot at the port authority. She had to count her tickets 4 times so we are all ready 7 minutes late. I cannot understand why she is allowed to drive a bus.

Coach Usa - The worst ever

I was on my phone with my son in the hospital and the driver came and told me that i cant be on my phone and i was 9 seats back he could not here me and now he is saying that i cant ride the bus

Coach Usa - Bad Driver

I take the 8:15 from the port Authority into Suffern. The driver is a young woman who should never drive a bus. It takes her 20 minutes to pull out of the port and the ride is almost 30minites longer then when experienced drivers have the route. Most nights the 8;45 bus passes is. I have complained but she is still driving a scared driver is a dangerous driver. I guess this company is waiting for an accident and a law suite before they will get her off a high volume route.
Additional Fees
Reply to reviews
My experience as a passenger on Coach USA is terrible. Riding with those bus drivers are scary because they drive like demos on wheels. They have a terrible attitude. I recalled conversing with one of the bus drivers from Coach and a man was walking across the street....
I didn't like
  • Bus driver seems like he was under some type of substance
  • Bus driver poor driving focus
  • Bus driver blow pass his assign bus stop
Reply to reviews
12/12/2017 3:50 pm departure fron Valpo.My bus arrived just about 2 minutes late, no problem. Only 2 of us boarded. After purchasing our tickets, the driver gets on her personal cell phone and is talking to someone else about a union meeting tomorrow and how the union...
nns0910

lousy service. Every week they skip one or two buses. They are never on time.The buses are very old. Seats are bad. They charge so much money and don’t give us the services.

Coach Usa - Verbally Abusive Drivers

Many bus drivers are verbally abusibe, treat their customers like dirt. They are obviously not taught the basics of customer service. Unbelievable
2.6
Additional Fees

Coach Usa - Worst driver at morristown

They were 3 people standing at morristown new jersy drived forced us to get down the bus evn though bus is heading to newyork driver cheated 3 passengers by saying he is not going to new york Stupid driver please fire him from job

Coach Usa - Unhappy Customer

My first experience is the worse experience. Bus #17054 from New Brunswick NJ to NY Port Authority. Driver very arrogant didnt want to assist a pregnant womam with luggage let alone talkmg very disrespectful as if i owe him something. Customer Service was 100% disrespectful. Not happy contacted my Lawyer to file a claim
Show

Coach Usa - Worst ride I have ever had. She tailgates so bad I thought she was going run into some one

Bus Chrome O'Hara to highland today its 6:30 Chicago time 6/21/17 it is a young black lady